The Pixabay Module for WP Robot is the best Pixabay autoblogging plugin for WordPress. It allows you to add targeted illustrations and photos to your WordPress blog on complete autopilot to ensure your blog stays fresh and updated at any time. Automatic posts created by the module include the full image in different sizes as well as a description, information on the author and detils from Photobucket.
Add Comments: The Pixabay autoblogging module can add comments to your automatic blog posts. Automatic comments help make your blog look more natural and can entice other visitors to join the discussion.
Flexible and Customizable: WP Robot’s powerful template system allows you to make your autoposts like like you want. Including your own text, branding, ads or affiliate links is super easy as well!
Content For Any Keywords: Pixabay contains a wide range of content related to almost any topic. In WP Robot you can autopost illustrations and photos for an unlimited number of keywords!
Legal Content: Powered by the official Pixabay API to bring you great content you can use on your sites. Please note you need to register for a free Pixabay API account to use this module.
Post Pixabay illustrations and photos To WordPress
Create a popular image blog by adding screnshots, images and other media on any topic from Photobucket.com to your weblog automatically with the WP Robot Photobucket WordPress plugin. By using the powerful MIX feature you can even add the images retreived by the Photobucket module to all other modules you own or your normal blog posts.
- Post images on any topic to your weblog on autopilot!
- Uses the official Photobucket API (a API key is necessary to use this module).
- Create posts exactly like you want them to look with the templating option.
- Many customizable options, including choice of image size, licensing and sort mode.
- Add images to posts created by any of WP Robot’s other modules via the templating system or any other of your own posts. With this powerful feature you can for example automatically add relevant thumbnails to your own articles.
New Version 5 – Updated For 2016
With our huge update to WP Robot 5 that was released in August 2016 the Pixabay module is now better than ever for autoposting illustrations and photos to your WordPress sites. The new update to version 5 comes with an entirely new interface that is much easier to use as well as better content curation features. We also made sure that Pixabay autoblogging always works with the latest version of WordPress and any WP theme of your choosing.
Get The Pixabay WordPress Plugin Now
The Pixabay Module as well as over 20 other autoblogging plugins are all part of WP Robot! Get the full version of WP Robot 5 now and start supercharging your blog’s content with the best autoblogging plugin available for WordPress.
Related Autoblogging Modules
These autoblogging plugins that are also part of WP Robot 5 might be of interest to you as well:
- eBay Autoblogging – automatically post auctions from eBay to your WordPress blog.
- Youtube Autoblogging – automatically post videos from Youtube to your WordPress blog.
- Vimeo Autoblogging – automatically post videos from Vimeo to your WordPress blog.
- Flickr Autoblogging – automatically post images and photos from Flickr to your WordPress blog.
Legal notice: We uses the API of Pixabay to integrate content into our autoblogging plugin but WP Robot is not otherwise endorsed by or affiliated with Pixabay. All logos and names are copyrighted by their respective owners.