The Flickr Module for WP Robot is the best Flickr autoblogging plugin for WordPress. It allows you to add targeted images and photos to your WordPress blog on complete autopilot to ensure your blog stays fresh and updated at any time. Automatic posts created by the module include the full image in different sizes as well as a description, information on the author and comments from Flickr.
Add Comments: The Flickr autoblogging module can add comments to your automatic blog posts. Automatic comments help make your blog look more natural and can entice other visitors to join the discussion.
Flexible and Customizable: WP Robot’s powerful template system allows you to make your autoposts like like you want. Including your own text, branding, ads or affiliate links is super easy as well!
Content For Any Keywords: Flickr contains a wide range of content related to almost any topic. In WP Robot you can autopost images and photos for an unlimited number of keywords!
Legal Content: Powered by the official Flickr API to bring you great content you can use on your sites. Please note you need to register for a free Flickr API account to use this module.
Post Flickr images and photos To WordPress
Create a popular image blog by adding screnshots, images and other media on any topic from Flickr.com to your weblog automatically with the WP Robot Flickr WordPress plugin. By using the powerful MIX feature you can even add the images retreived by the Flickr module to all other modules you own or your normal blog posts.
- Post images on any topic to your weblog on autopilot!
- Uses the official Flickr API (a API key is necessary to use this module).
- Create posts exactly like you want them to look with the templating option.
- Many customizable options, including choice of image size, licensing and sort mode.
- Post all comments from the Flickr images as comments on your own blog!
- Add images to posts created by any of WP Robot’s other modules via the templating system or any other of your own posts. With this powerful feature you can for example automatically add relevant thumbnails to articles.
New Version 5 – Updated For 2016
With our huge update to WP Robot 5 that was released in August 2016 the Flickr module is now better than ever for autoposting images and photos to your WordPress sites. The new update to version 5 comes with an entirely new interface that is much easier to use as well as better content curation features. We also made sure that Flickr autoblogging always works with the latest version of WordPress and any WP theme of your choosing.
Get The Flickr WordPress Plugin Now
The Flickr Module as well as over 20 other autoblogging plugins are all part of WP Robot! Get the full version of WP Robot 5 now and start supercharging your blog’s content with the best autoblogging plugin available for WordPress.
Related Autoblogging Modules
These autoblogging plugins that are also part of WP Robot 5 might be of interest to you as well:
- Pixabay Autoblogging – automatically post illustrations and photos from Pixabay to your WordPress blog.
- Bing News Autoblogging – automatically post news articles from Bing News to your WordPress blog.
- RSS Autoblogging – automatically post RSS feeds from RSS to your WordPress blog.
- Commission Junction Autoblogging – automatically post affiliate products from Commission Junction to your WordPress blog.
Legal notice: We uses the API of Flickr to integrate content into our autoblogging plugin but WP Robot is not otherwise endorsed by or affiliated with Flickr. All logos and names are copyrighted by their respective owners.