WP Robot Support Forum

WP Robot Support Forum » Update Information

23.02.2012 - WP Robot 3.62

(10 posts)
  1. lunatic
    Key Master

This update addresses the cURL Error 7 and 22 issues with the article module which were caused by 2 article directories blocking access for automated softwares from their sites. See below for details and the download link.

- Removes articlesbase.com and bukisa.com as sources from the Article module. Both have blocked access and can not be used by ANY automatic software anymore, even with proxies.

- Adds ezinearticles.com as new source to the Article module. As one of the if not the biggest directory around it is definately a worthy replacement. If you had articlesbase activated then ezinearticles will be active and used immediatelly after you apply the update. If not you can activate it on the Options page.

Instructions:
    To upgrade you have to overwrite all of your old WP Robot files. Disabling or reinstalling the plugin is not necessary.

To overwrite the files either

- Use a FTP program to upload the whole new "WPRobot3" folder to your "plugins" folder.

OR

- Delete WP Robot 3 from the Wordpress "Plugins" screen (your settings wont be lost) and then upload the zip file again with the Wordpress Plugin Installer ("Plugins > Add New") like you did when originally installing WP Robot.

Download Update: http://wprobot.net/robotpal/sendnew.php

Posted 2 years ago #
  2. great!
    thanks for the update.
    and still hope wprobot to support "custom taxonomy" in next update.

Posted 2 years ago #
  3. keek

This is excellent news. I had to request a refund of my ariticle module purchase a while back because of the error. I would be willing to repurchase it, but I have to know, is ezinearticles actually allowing it? By that I mean, have you spoken to them and have they told you that it's ok? The reason I ask is because I used another plugin over a year ago to pull articles from ezinearticles (Massive Passive Profits) and very quickly I started getting the cURL errors. I had to cancel that purchase, too. Thanks in advance for your reply.

Posted 2 years ago #
  4. hubber

I just tried the new version, and I am still timing out.

Hub

Posted 2 years ago #
  5. DisasvowedKing

I am still getting the same error.

cURL Error Number 22: The requested URL returned error: 403

Posted 2 years ago #
  6. chrisgc

Finally :) ... the very much requested tick for the articles source.
    Very many thanks.

Posted 2 years ago #
  7. still getting both curl 22 and curl 7 on new site with clean install of wprobot

Posted 2 years ago #
  8. briggstown

Could you add the spinrewriter.com API next?

Posted 2 years ago #
  9. I tried to update my to 3.62 via FTP but it is remained 3.51. What should I do?

Posted 2 years ago #
  10. lunatic
    Key Master

This means you did not overwrite the files correctly or uploaded to he wrong folder. The right one usually is /wp-content/plugins/WPRobot3

Posted 2 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.