WP Robot Support Forum

Forum Closed

Please note the support forum has been closed and all support for WP Robot is handled via email now as we have found this to be more effective. The forum will remain online to allow access to old answers.

Please use the contact form here to get in touch regarding any questions or problems you might have.

WP Robot Support Forum » WP Robot Support

Amazon reviews as comments

(5 posts)
  1. Driezzie

Hi Lunatic,

Is there a way to show the comments in a proper way ? Now they always show up with this for example

13 of 13 people found the following review helpful:

Poor construction, February 28, 2011
    By mdmom –

Amazon Verified Purchase(http://www.amazon.com/gp/community-help/amazon-verified-purchase/182-7253892-5859602', ‘AmazonHelp’, ‘width=400,height=500,resizable=1,scrollbars=1,toolbar=0,status=1′);return false; “>What’s this?)

This review is from: Pure Fun 40-Inch Mini Trampoline with Handrail (Sports)
    I bought this trampoline for my 90lb preteen who loved it. She jumped while watching tv every day for a week. That was as long as the product lasted. The metal portion that the leg screwed into came off the base so now one of the legs is broken off. I don’t consider it safe without all the legs attached and am trying to figure out how to return it.

Amazon Verified Purchase = annoying.

Posted 3 years ago #
  2. lunatic
    Key Master

No, Amazon stopped supporting the showing of their reviews completely several months ago (except through an iframe). What WP Robot provides is only a hack around that.

Posted 3 years ago #
  3. Driezzie

it is not shown as an iframe but as a comment on my own blog. So there is no way to delete this part "Amazon Verified Purchase(http://www.amazon.com/gp/community-help/amazon-verified-purchase/182-7253892-5859602', ‘AmazonHelp’, ‘width=400,height=500,resizable=1,scrollbars=1,toolbar=0,status=1′);return false; “>What’s this?)" ?

Posted 3 years ago #
  4. Driezzie

for example in amazon.php ?

Posted 3 years ago #
  5. lunatic
    Key Master

No there is not

Posted 3 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.