WP Robot Support Forum

WP Robot Support Forum » Ideas and Suggestions

Clickbank Module

(8 posts)
  1. While I appreciate that the Clickbank module is free, it is of limited value as it stands and obviously doesn't compare with the paid modules.

This is somewhat unfortunate, as there is a lot of money to be made through Clickbank. Therefore, would it be possible for a paid Clickbank module similar to this new plugin http://wpaffiliate.net, which mimics the adsense layout to a certain degree and may well get good CTR's.

Just a thought! All the other modules are top notch and it would be nice to have an effective Clickbank module available as well!

John

Posted 4 years ago #
  2. lunatic
    Key Master

One of the next updates will make the Clickbank module MIX compatible, so that you can add cb ads among the other modules content and if I understand it correctly WPaffiliate doesn't do much more than that basically.

Posted 4 years ago #
  3. You can nominate how many ads you want to show in a block, say 4 ads (based around your keyword) and it then displays these ads in a format similar to say the 336x280 adsense layout.

Posted 4 years ago #
  4. Jim

I also like the clickbank feature and would like to see more options available. Is there a time frame with regard to the clickbank updates you mentioned?

thanks

Posted 4 years ago #
  5. lunatic
    Key Master

Which features do you mean? Clickbank was already made mixable in a previous update and can now be added to other modules with the {clickbank} tag.

Posted 4 years ago #
  6. Jim

thanks, I guess I cannot see that in the trial version unless I'm missing something. Do you have a demo that shows this?

Thanks

Posted 4 years ago #
  7. Hi, i am using the clickbank modul mixed with other moduls and would like to suggest allowing the robot to bring ads that where already posted in previouse posts. Since each ad appears in a different post it does not realy matter if they appear more than once and it is anyway better than skipping and have nothing.

Posted 3 years ago #
  8. lunatic
    Key Master

You are right that would actually make sense for Clickbank. I will consider that.

Posted 3 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.