WP Robot Support Forum

Forum Closed

Please note the support forum has been closed and all support for WP Robot is handled via email now as we have found this to be more effective. The forum will remain online to allow access to old answers.

Please use the contact form here to get in touch regarding any questions or problems you might have.

WP Robot Support Forum » WP Robot Support

404 errors

(3 posts)

1. rman42

I am only having this problem on my blogs that WP Robot is installed. Not sure if it is actually Wp Robot causing the problem or something conflicting with WP Robot.

I am getting lots of 404 errors for pages that don't exist on the blog. The pages are supposedly in 2 specific directories /answers and /article-tags, for example:

Neither one of the /answers or /article-tags directories exist on the blog. I was hoping you might have some idea what was happening. I am using WP Robot Link Cloaking. I am also having WP Robot Automatically Create Tags and Randomize The Number Of Comments. Those are some things that I have set that I thought might be contributing to the problem.

I have searched the blog and can't find any posts, tags etc. that resemble the file names or directories stated in the 404 errors.

Any information would be appreciated.

Posted 4 years ago #
  2. lunatic
    Key Master

This is not a WP Robot problem. It sounds like the permalink setup on your website is wrong or the htaccess has not been updated properly to reflect it. You should look into that.

Posted 4 years ago #
  3. rman42

Thanks, I'll see what i can figure out.

Posted 4 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.