WP Robot Support Forum

Forum Closed

Please note the support forum has been closed and all support for WP Robot is handled via email now as we have found this to be more effective. The forum will remain online to allow access to old answers.

Please use the contact form here to get in touch regarding any questions or problems you might have.

WP Robot Support Forum » WP Robot Support

Clickbank question

(4 posts)

1. I have one site I haven't yet upgraded to V3 (it has a number of custom templates I'm not willing to mess with yet). As a mix function I have

Special {keyword} offer: {clickbank}

It has been returning 'i' in all of the posts. (Just the letter 'i'). Is this because it can't find anything? Or could there be something else wrong?

I have the same mix string in other sites, and it always returns something. I have the probability for clickbank set to zero, but I didn't think that influenced the mix functions (at least it hasn't affected it elsewhere).

Again, this is WPR 2.12

Posted 5 years ago #
  2. lunatic
    Key Master

Hmm I have only seen that for the {image} tag in some earlier version. Did you try posting the keyword with a pure clickbank post to see if that works?

Posted 5 years ago #
  3. Well, the last post with the clickbank mix seemed to work. It looks like a series of them had the 'i', but maybe things will level out now? (Maybe it was a server issue....)

Posted 5 years ago #
  4. Hmmm. Seems it's one specific keyword that's doing it. All other keywords are working except for that one.

Posted 5 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.