WP Robot Support Forum

WP Robot Support Forum » WP Robot Support

URL Cloaking Is Needed

(6 posts)
  1. jose

There has been a big google adwords clamp down on affiliates
    marketers on adwords all marketers with flog sites and review sites have been booted out of adwords. one of the main reasons they have been kicked out of adwords was because there landing pages have uncloaked affiliate links.

This is the first step for the mighty google to help clean out the internet of affiliates. Now were it concerns us is that we have uncloaked affiliate links like ebay, amazon and clickbank.

Please If ever you can add or even sell a plugin that can work with wprobot the time is now.

Basically create a cloaked url database so us the uses can manipulate each cloaked url to what ever page.

example wprobot creates an amazon post about the psp pink, now that link can be cloaked with all our details as a no follow so the google spiders wont follow the cloaked redirect. this way we dont appear to have affiliate sites to the search engines.

Its only a matter of time before google catches up to us, lets have a system in place to help slow down the process before are blogs get de indexed.

Posted 5 years ago #
  2. lunatic
    Key Master

Hi jose, yes this is definately on the to do list. Until then, I think there are also several other WP plugins out there that can automatically cloak all affiliate links, aren't there?

Posted 5 years ago #
  3. HarryPotter

interesting suggestion

Posted 4 years ago #
  4. hi guys

i have allready adressed this issue, its urgetn and this plugin will not be usefull att all without it soon, so tommas promissed the cloaking function of affilaitelinks in the next update! =D

thanx for that.

Posted 4 years ago #
  5. lunatic
    Key Master

Yes, although I do not agree that WP Robot is useless without it. I have used it for months without cloaking already and have not had any problems with Google or anyone.

Posted 4 years ago #
  6. hi tomas

it not unusefull without it =D
    sorry
    but new plans i have read somewere is that google now is looking to fight down all heavy affiliatesites, they want clean information right...
    this is for the future thinking i meant it.

anyonw more can find this info that is trusty?

Posted 4 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.